Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Its Starting to Feel .....

Tomorrow i will be going to heaven on earth for the every 1st time to start picking out things for the wedding!!! ( setting the selections in stone)! I am soo excited about meeting my wedding planner for the every first time. i have talked to her  by phone & by e-mail but i get to meet her tomorrow. Well i have felt over a period of time that even tho i was planning on WW ( WeddingWire) & lot has been done. It actually does feel like im starting to plan the wedding i guess it is starting to sink in that the wedding isn't very far off now that im going into the office & meeting with my wedding planner & planning my wedding!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKK!!!!!

I will give u an update on how it went.!!!
Love,
The Bride

No comments:

Post a Comment